I offer free 30 minute consultations to see if we are mutually a good fit for one another. Contact me to schedule yours today!
$125 for individual sessions.
$150 for couples or more than 1 person sessions.
*I do offer sliding scale fees to clients as well, please contact me for more information regarding this.
Payment is due at time of service. I accept cash, check, or major credit cards through Square (small processing fee included, charged by Square) as well as most HSA cards.
I am considered an 'Out of Network' provider for most insurance plans. Most clients with insurance plans have the ability to be reimbursed for my full fee or a portion of my fee.
*There can be some great advantages to working with an 'Out of Network' provider.
- We can assess your individual needs and create a plan collaboratively that puts your needs first without the restrictions and requirements of an insurance plan.
- Privacy and Confidentiality are increased knowing that I do not have to share any or very little of your information with an insurance company.
- We are not bound by a predetermined number of sessions.
- You get more decision making power to decide what best meets your own needs.
*I can provide you a receipt (superbill) to turn into your insurance plan for reimbursement if requested. I also offer (for most insurance plans) to submit claims on your behalf to your insurance company for you if you prefer.
How do I know how much of your fee I will be reimbursed for from my insurance company?
Contact your insurance company. It is your responsibility to find out how reimbursement works with your particular insurance plan.
Some helpful things to keep in mind when speaking with your insurance company are:
- Has my deductible been met? How much is my deductible?
- Is mental health counseling a covered benefit in my plan? If so, what types are covered? Individual, Family, Couples'?
- Are there a certain number of sessions I am allowed per year for counseling?
- Are sessions limited to a specific time allotment? (50 mins?, 60 mins?)
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician prior to attending counseling sessions?
- How much will I be reimbursed for using an 'Out of Network' provider?
If you are unable to keep an appointment for any reason, please contact me at least 48 hours in advance. The full fee for the session is collected for missed or cancelled appointments with less than 48 hours notice.